Quest & Labcorp Phlebotomy Interview Questions
Here are five common questions previous candidates were asked during a phlebotomy job interview at LabCorp and Quest Diagnostic.
- Why do you want to work for this company?
According to Glassdoor, positives of working as a Quest Diagnostics or Labcorp phlebotomist includes working with a variety of people and ages, practicing different techniques, great coworkers, and fast-paced environment.
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
This phlebotomy interview question can be tricky because most of us have no idea where we will be in five years. Therefore, express your readiness for long term job, what a great opportunity to be a Quest or LabCorp phlebotomist, and motivation to build a strong phlebotomy career.
- How do you stay focused when you are under stress?
Answer by turning stress as a positive. For example, talk about stress as a positive by stating it pushes you to stay motivated.
- What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses?
Answering about your strengths is easy. However, weaknesses can be tricky. A good way to answer is state your weakness but then turn it into a learning experience. An example, your weakness is communication and noticed during a school project your lack of communication was hurting your group. Therefore, you started making reminders to communicate better with team members. It gives the impression of your awareness and willingness to improve.
- Do you have experience drawing blood from geriatric patients? Quest and Labcorp phlebotomists work with individuals of all ages. Just let them know your experience or enthusiasm for working with these individuals.
PhlebotomyU Interview Prep Services
Taking time to go over phlebotomy interview questions and details gives you a higher chance of being hired. If you have more questions, feel free to reach out to us at PhlebotomyU. We want to help you find your dream job. Good luck!