- 20 hours of basic didactic phlebotomy training (theory)
- 20 hours of advanced didactic phlebotomy training (theory)
- 40-60 hours of hands on classroom phlebotomy training
- NCCT National Phlebotomy Certification Examination (on-site)
- 40-120 externship hours with partnering clinic or hospital
Our nationally accredited phlebotomy curriculum covers basic theoretical topics like order of draw, anatomy and hospital processes. Once the base is covered, students gain hands-on experience, performing numerous blood draws, finger pricks and post-puncture care.
The phlebotomy training cost of the CPT 1 Full Course is $2,900 which includes almost everything you need in order to get nationally certified and become eligible to apply for a California CPT I license. It includes the cost of phlebotomy training, course materials, lab supplies, a Background Check and Drug Screen, the National Exam and the clinical internship. The only things not covered will be the cost of scrubs, which can be any color or have prints, BLS certification for Healthcare Providers, the cost of any immunizations or shots required to go on your clinical internship and the California state application fee.