- 60+ hours of hands on classroom phlebotomy skills training
- 40 hours of didactic phlebotomy training (exam prep)
- NCCT National Phlebotomy Certification Exam
- Course approved by the CDPH
- 40-120 externship hours with partnering clinic or hospital
Enroll Today for
$2,900 $2,195 – Limited Time Only!
Our nationally accredited phlebotomy curriculum covers basic theoretical topics like order of draw, anatomy and hospital processes. Once the base is covered, students gain hands-on experience, performing numerous blood draws, finger pricks and post-puncture care.
The phlebotomy training cost of the CPT 1 Full Course is, for a limited time,
$2,900 $2,195 which includes almost everything you need in order to get nationally certified and become eligible to apply for a California CPT I license. It includes the cost of phlebotomy training, course materials, lab supplies, a Background Check and Drug Screen, the National Exam, and the clinical internship. The only things not covered will be BLS certification for Healthcare Providers, the cost of any immunizations or shots required to go on your clinical internship, and the California state application fee.
Course Enrollment Requirements:
- Submit the online registration form and pay the $250 registration fee
- Provide proof of that you have at least a U.S. high school education or equivalent (i.e. official or unofficial transcripts)
- Provide a copy of current government issued photo ID (i.e. driver’s license, passport, etc)