CPT1 Full Course
Our 5-week CPT1 full course includes:
- 20 hours of basic didactic phlebotomy training (theory)
- 20 hours of advanced didactic phlebotomy training (theory)
- 40-60 hours of hands on classroom phlebotomy training
- NCCT National Phlebotomy Certification Examination (on-site)
- 40-120 externship hours with partnering clinic or hospital
The phlebotomy training cost of the CPT1 Full Course is $2,900 which includes almost everything you need in order to get nationally certified and become eligible to apply for a California CPT I license. It includes the cost of phlebotomy training, course materials, lab supplies, a Background Check and Drug Screen, the National Exam and the clinical externship. The only things not covered will be the cost of scrubs, which can be any color or have prints, BLS certification for Healthcare Providers, the cost of any immunizations or shots required to go on your clinical externship and the California state application fee.